Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back Home And Tired!

I'm back home from my four day crop and although I'm glad to be back home I already miss my peeps.  We have such a good time together...laughing, telling stories, teasing each other...it's just always great fun.
But I am TIRED!!! 
I got 18 layouts done which is not too bad for me.  My friend Cyndi got over 70 pages done...she was very disappointed that she didn't get more done.  I am amazed at how quickly she can get them done! And they are cute!  But I am very slow and fiddle with everything for hours on end.  As I've said before, though...I'm a process person and do enjoy whether it takes me 20 minutes for 3 hours!
Here is a layout of a favorite photo of David when he was 6 months and is a companion page to the layout I posted a few days ago.That's me on the left and David's mommy on the right.  I just love that he was tolerating the "kiss" and that he had his little hand on me.  He loves him mommy and his Omie...that is for sure! :)
 I cut the scalloped mat with my Cameo, as well as the title and the little heart in the right corner of the photo.  The papers were all from a Close to My Heart paper pack I had.  I used a few heart brads to finish it off.

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Like the b&w with the pop of red color. Especially like the heart brads since the heart shape is a fav shape of mine.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the B/W LO with the red matte. A lovely page and such a sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and especially love that sweet picture! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!