Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Layout with Sew Easy

I did this two page layout and I finally used my Sew Easy which I bought about a year ago and have NEVER used!  I don't know why I hadn't used it...I love to hand stitch...I love the look of stitching on my pages but I just never had pulled out that kit to use!
Here are the layouts starting with the left side:
And the right side:
And of course, the heart borders are the items stitched.  It was simple...just takes a little while to complete.  I used 3 strands of embroidery floss...the thicker look just didn't appeal to me for this.
I used Echo Park Little Girl papers which I JUST LOVE!!!  I picked this kit up at Archiver's when they had a sale on kits recently and am so glad I did!

The story behind these layouts were that we were trying to get photos of NBG and AG (New Baby Girl and Adorable Grandson) but none of the photos really were great.  I have great respect for photographers who can get good poses with 19 month olds and newborns!

And that's it for today!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I like all things heart-shaped including your wonderful heart stitching.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout and great stitching!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!