I used to work with a Dietitian named Cami. Cami was short for Camille.
My dust cover is not for Cami the Dietitian. It is for my new friend, Cami the Cameo. I don't really call her that. I really don't name my toys but maybe I should. She definitely deserves some respect for all she can do.
Anyway, I decided to treat her well and make her a little dust cover to keep her nice and clean. I had this scrap of fabric which is a double sided quilted fabric leftover from when I made a dust cover for my Expression some time ago. I literally made this dust cover in 35 minutes which included the time it took me to put thread on my bobbin!
And here she is:
It isn't perfect. I've talked about my issues with the Beast (my sewing machine) before but we got along pretty well today. I found a pattern HERE and modified it a bit because I didn't quite have as much fabric as was called for so my cover may be a bit more fitted than the original pattern would have made. But I think it will do just fine and I am happy with it!
Clothes for Cami!