Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cricut Challenge 32: And How the Years Pass!

I came across this layout I did back in 2008 before my grandkids came into our lives.  This photo was actually when they were just "twinkles in their parents' eyes".
It's hard to remember when it was just us...how much David and Taylor have both enriched our lives. And one day maybe my son (on the far left) will also give me a few more grandchildren!
This is the photo I used for our annual Christmas card...it has a filter over it To remove lines from the grandmother to be's face so it looks a little fuzzy but it really was such a pretty photo of all of us.
And all I can say is....boy, am I short! 

DCWV papers were used in this layout.  My Cricut was used to cut the title "Blessings" with the Jasmine cartridge.

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Nice photo & layout. Seems like a lifetime ago doesn't it? Now if only I could cut my Cricut words out as nicely as you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, dreamy look and appropriate for Christmas (and for removing wrinkles)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, you do wonders with your Cricut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!