Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hugs to You

Another one of my new toys I got at Scrapbook Expo is the Stephanie Barnard/Sizzix Framelits Fancy Labels #2.  This is what they look like:



  I love this set....as you can see, it comes with several sentiments and stamp frames AND a whole bunch of coordinating wafer thin dies...as well as an embossing frame.

Anyway, I had a great time playing around with this set....this card came together quickly.




I used My Mind's Eye Honey Cake papers, Papertrey Ink cardstock for the base as well as ribbon and some Enamel Accents on the hearts which were punched out with a Martha Stewart punch.

What a fun set...lots of possibilities with this one!

I'm entering this in the CAS-ual Fridays CFC60 Challenge to use text on a project.


Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Nicely arranged layers on this card. The red & black remind me of Scottie Dog plaid colors.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love that label with the love paper. Hope you are having fun with the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Susan you did put those goodies to such good use!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!