Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family and Friends

I had a wonderful day with friends yesterday...we scrapbooked at Archiver's....lots of sharing and laughing.   Loved my time with my friends.

Last week my kids came to my house for home cooked meal.  My son brought his friend, D'Ann and we enjoyed meeting her and getting to know her a bit.

I did this layout with the BoBunny Alora line...so pretty...bright and cheerful!  I used some chipboard stickers and gems to spiff it up a bit.

I love this very happy line from BoBunny.  When I go away for a crop I can't take everything I own with me so now I look at my layout and think...well, maybe I could add a little ribbon....LOL!
Oh yeah, I blurred out the last name in Photoshop Elements to protect the lives of the innocent!
:)

I entered this in the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp and Show Anything Goes


Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. I like the chipboard birds you used for embellishing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love the framed journaling! Thanks for playing along with the Simon says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, real nice layout. I just love those birds and diecut around the journaling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!