Wednesday, July 25, 2012

PETTY!

My family loves Tom Petty.  My kids grew up listening to American Girl, Free Fallin', Last Dance with Mary Jane, etc.  They love old and aging Tom like I do.  We have been to see him twice (some families go to Disney....we do Petty! LOL!)...the first time being in 2008.  We saw him in a smaller venue and my husband went all out when purchasing the tickets and got us absolutely fabulous seats!  Cameras were permitted so I was thrilled to get a few good ones of the Legend himself.

The show was opened by Steve Winwood (remember Higher Love?) and he was pretty great himself.

Here are the photos I took and the layouts I created a while back of this very memorable and fun night!


Sorry for the glare in the photos....these were printed on glossy paper and sometimes it just picks up the glare, doesn't it?  I would have gotten even better pictures if Tom had stood still for a few seconds!  That man was on the go the whole time!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Rock On' with these wonderful photos & scrapbook layouts. Especially like the photo of Tom Petty's guitar. I love, love live concerts, when a concert is in a smaller venue & allows cameras.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. U and I are just too much alike! I <3 Tom Petty and Scott and I were actually at the same concert and had killer seats as well (think we were 3rd or 4th row). It was a great concert and Steve Winwood was fantastic as well. We've seen him a few times also and always enjoy the smaller venues. Love your pages, great job documenting the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!