Thursday, November 13, 2014

Project Life, 2014: Week 19

Moving right along...getting close to the halfway mark in the Project Life year!

Here is the two page spread of Week 19:

 I used my usual assortment of Tracy Larsen, Lori Whitlock, and Lily Pad templates as well as the big overall page templates by Becky Higgins. I used papers, cards, and elements from Just Jaimee's Storyteller for May.
Here is a closer look at the left side:

Wade turned 7 months and just keeps getting cuter and cuter.  On the 4th of May...his official 7 month birthday he had no teeth...but by the end of the week one had finally broken through the gum! Poor little guy...he's had a tough time getting that tooth through!

I love the pictures of the kids sleeping. So stinkin' cute!

And here is the right side:

I love that my daughter remembered to take pictures of them at their dental visit!

And that is it for today...!

Hope you find some heat in this cold weather!

Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Like the photos; especially the tree climbing ones.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially love that sunflower pot photos...such a fabulous idea!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some cutie pie pictures in these LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ARE almost halfway through the year! That sounds great! Of course, you've done a lot on the other side of the midpoint. So envious. I share your love of photos of little ones sleeping. Blake and Elisabeth's kids sleep like Taylor, . .. well, actually they have both arms over their heads. It seems to be a trait in Elisabeth's family. She sleeps like that, too! LOL! Great pages, Susan! PS. Wade is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!