Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Box Card

These little box cards have become quite popular....my friend, Christine, has made several adorable ones with cut files from the Silhouette Store. I was searching for Thanksgiving cards in the Silhouette Store and this little Lori Whitlock file popped up.  I just thought is was really cute and decided to make it for my son and his new bride (whom I may not see on Thanksgiving. *sniff!)  My daughter in law likes all things crafty so she will like this, I'm sure.  My son probably won't 'get it'! LOL!!!

Here it is:
I used paper from DCWV...love the colors and prints!
Gobble, gobble...isn't he cute?

And here is the sentiment stamped with a Close to My Heart stamp.
And another look at my little turkey...

All pieces cut out beautifully on my Silhouette Cameo.  I had no paper tears or booboos...even with the little teensy tiny beak!

It was very easy to assemble and it folds up for easy mailing.  I did make a custom envelope to go with it with some coordinating paper.  Stuck a little Washi Tape on it and had a cute "packet" to send my card in.

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!

Happy Crafting!

P.S. I am entering this in the Simon Says Thanks/Thanksgiving challenge which you can find HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Like the Thanksgiving Box Card. I like to make these. They take awhile to make but are so worth it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute! Your dil will adore it! Love the bright fall colors you used! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun !Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!