Friday, May 27, 2011

I Need a 12 Step Program!

OK....this just borders on silliness.  The only thing that makes me feel better is that my friend at AngelCakes Crafting has nearly double the cartridges I have! LOL!

I need a 12 step program...and then again...maybe I don't!

I did get into my craft room today but spent it tidying up...never did get around to creating!  I did make some file folders for my Cricut overlays and books and started thinking about this punch:

I use this punch all the time!  It's one I picked up thinking I'd use it a bit for scrapbooking and then would probably sell in a consignment sale.  I've had it about 5 years and use it often (it's beginning to show signs of wear and tear!)...for scrapbooking, card making and also for organizing.  It's a great one....if you can get your hands on one (this one is made by McGill) I'd highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!