Here is how the sleeve looked with the samples embossed on it:
And here is my drawer loaded with easy to find and identify folders! I think this system will work well and I shouldn't outgrow it any time soon!
I also used the CD sleeves to put my Spellbinder dies in. I basically cut apart the folder that the dies come attached to when purchased. The dies are held on to the folders with double sided tape so I just kept that portion of the card because it holds the dies in place. Then I cut the front part of the card which showed what the dies looked like and adhered that to the front of the CD sleeve. I also made little file tabs with the name of the die set on it. They aren't exactly "cute" but they are functional and I think a better way for me to keep up with my 'inventory'.