Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Creative Friends!

I am so lucky to be surrounded by creative people!  They are all so inspirational!  Two of my very special best friends hosted a baby "sprinkle" for my daughter yesterday.  What's a "sprinkle" you ask? It is a shower for a soon to be mommy of a second child.  Sort of a mini shower...of course, there was nothing "mini" about this sprinkle!

So here is an adorable diaper cake made by Cyndi...don't you love it?

And over to the right here you can see some party favors she made with really cute rosettes on the top.

And check these teddy bear candies Cyndi made:
I love sweets...could have eaten the entire tray!
And look at all these gifts...wow!!!  My daughter got some lovely, lovely things!!!  It was so much fun!

And now the waiting begins...less than 3 weeks to the due date!






































































































2 comments:

  1. Bee-utiful "sprinkle" baby shower items & the gifts looked nicely wrapped. Wish I had been there. Posted the baby card I made on my 5/22 blog post.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi did a beautiful job with the diaper cake, favors and candies! I loved your gift wrap creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!