Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birthday Card

Here's another clean and simple birthday card I made and gave to my friend, Christine, who celebrated her birthday on Friday.  It uses 2 of the Tim Holtz rosettes (made from the dies with Close to My Heart papers), Aqua Mist paper from Paper Trey Ink.  I also used the Mega Stacks 3 stamp set from Paper Trey Ink as well as the coordinating die to cut out the tag.  I added a little Aqua Mist ribbon and that was it!  Oh...and I used the new dye ink from PTI, as well...love those little pads!  I think some new colors will be released on Tuesday!


I added a little dyed button which matched the paper and tied a little perle cotton through it.  I love teensy bows. 
The card was pretty thick due to the stacked rosette but I have some great clear envelopes that take the bulk and are perfect for showing off your artwork!

I had a great time at Archiver's yesterday...some of the tags we made were just so darned cute.  I'll be putting some of those up later!

Happy Crafting! For me it will be Happy Cleaning of the Craft Room Day!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty Rosettes and choice of paper. Like the button & teensy bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan how beautiful your rosette looks, the ones I make always look so terrible!!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, I'm sure Christine loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Does the flower travel well through the USPS?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!! I just love rosettes! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!