Monday, December 19, 2011

Rush, Rush, Breathe, Rush!

This is the time of the year where everything gets crazy!  It doesn't matter how much you preplan or do...there are always last minute things that must be done...like present wrapping, grocery shopping for the big meal, last minute gift purchases...
And I am always guilty of panic buying...you know...where you've bought everything you need to get but then think you need to buy more!  I just spent a tad more at Barnes and Noble...but HEY, I got free expedited shipping! HAHA!
Anywhoooo....
My friend, Nancy, will be a first time grandmother probably near the end of next month.  I made a couple of little gifts and then bought a couple of little things and put them all in an embellished gift bag.  I love to buy these plain white gift bags and dress them up.  This was an easy and quick fix to a bag...I used the Nursery Rhymes cartridge (darn!  I though this might count in my challenge to use each Cricut cartridge I have but I've already used this one! :))  to cut out the stork as well as the phrase and then added a little bling and some paper strips toward the bottom of the bag.  And yes, we are awaiting the arrival of a baby girl...
Pretty simple, pretty easy and cuter in person than the photo showed.  :) 

Hope your last week isn't too crazy....and that you take time to enjoy the wonderment around you.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Like the silhouette look you gave to the stork with the layers of pink & white. Did my Barnes & Noble shopping online on Black Friday w/ free shipping & used ebates.com. My daughter is very fond of B&N. Wrapped most of my daughter's Christmas presents but she has a birthday 2 days after so I need to wrap birthday gifts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love to dress up bags too- and yours turned out great! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crafty thing you..do I know this Nancy..??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!