Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Have You in My Heart

Sadly I had need of another sympathy card so made this one today with some We R Memory Keeper papers, a Memory Box tulip die cut, a spellbinder die and a little wood veneer bird by Recollections.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts clear stamp set.

I hope it brings the recipient some comfort knowing I'm thinking of her.


On a brighter note I was in Michael's yesterday and they now have, packaged under their brand Recollections, little wooden veneer pieces that are exactly like Studio Calico but a little less expensive.

And always...Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous sympathy card--those are never easy to make! I know the recipient will feel supported and comforted when they receive this beautiful card! Sending BIG hugs your way, my friend! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice of colors. Like the Memory Box die you used. Like the Moroccan design background yellow paper & blue design layer.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your friends loss, I'm sure she will appreciate this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!