Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine Card ala' Archiver's Style

I went to Archiver's with my friend, Christine, yesterday to take the Valentine card class.  Such fun we had!  We did some heat embossing (always a FAVORITE of mine!), coloring with Copics, lots of stamping, cutting, fussing, adapting, grumbling... LOL!

Seriously, we had a great time and the cards were all cute and simple to make.

Here is the first one I'll share.  It was done with Technique Tuesday stamps for the sentiment and lamp and a Hero Arts stamps for the chevron:
What I loved about this was the cute little banner.  And guess what?  It was made with an EK Success punch.  It's a little punch and oh so cute.  It comes in a package with a triangular scalloped penant, too...which was so cute (how many times can YOU use the word "cute" in a paragraph?!) ADORABLE! And priced at $9.99 (and ahem....I did have a coupon!) it was a great buy! 
Here is how it is packaged in case you want to hunt one down:
Teensy little penants/banners...so stinkin' cute!

It's Monday....lots to do!  Starting with....grumble, grumble....laundry! :)

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,
    How fun you got to take a class I love to do that too. This card is beautiful, I love the banner as well :)
    Enjoy the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time at the class with Christine! Did you ever make it over to the stamp show? Love the little punches, they are super CUTE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banners are popular & looks great on this card with the gem embellishing. The sentiment fits the lamp image wonderfully. Think of laundry as clothes hanging up to dry after being washed like banners on a clothes line.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card and the banners. And Archiver's. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!