Monday, February 11, 2013

Project Life: Week 6

I know many of you are just NOT INTO Project Life.  I was there.  Last year I said....no way.  Even in November, 2012 I said....no way.  December, 2012 I say, yes way... LOL! It's all because my friend, Donna...who is on the Creative Team for the one and only Becky Higgins said it was a good thing.  I love what she's doing so much I decided to do it, too! And I said....I will not buy anything new....this will be a great way to use up things I have.

I have met that goal, dear husband, if you are reading this.  (sorta....)

Seriously...I did buy some page protectors which of course you cannot Project (your) Life without...and also a few little journal blocks and a stamp set or two....but I am also using LOTS of stuff I already have.  It really is a great way to use up scraps of paper and those odd buttons or embellishments.

This week's two page spread was very quick because I had so many pictures I wanted to use.  There just wasn't much room for extra stuff!  I'm ok with that....some weeks I probably will have fewer pictures and more journaling.

It is what it is....

Here are my layouts for Week 6:
(First the left side layout)

I used Today's Story by Allison Kreft (Echo Park's Photo Freedom) for my little filler cards, journaling cards and embellishments.  Sorry this photo is so poor....maybe I'll try again!


A cute little journaling card with the route I took last week.


My cute grandkids with a cute little He Said/She Said filler card.

Here is the right side (my pictures look so much prettier in real life!):


That's it for today....I can't believe I am already into Week 7!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Like what you've created with these 2 page layouts. See you found some seashells.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan , you are doing so good with your project life. I have to say I do go too my craft area sometimes and sit there with the thought, ugh, I don't want to make another card. Having project life would be something to have to always do... Oh boy you enable me lol.....how excited are you to have another grand baby coming? Mine will be here in June and they say it's a boy... I can't wait, lily is bit torn about sharig her grandma.
    Hope you have a womderful day.
    Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you made me look. Susan, these are fabulous again! And there's a photo of Isabella! I see you followed my advice. (Since you're ahead of me, your "leader," in scrapping, I'm not surprised you took my photo suggestions before they were made.) Your friend has a nice beach house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages and looks like your beach stay is enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!