Thursday, February 14, 2013

You're Very Special!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's a card for all my blog readers because you are all so special!

Chalkboard ANYTHING is very trendy right now so of course I needed to jump right on that bandwagon.  This is my attempt at a Chalkboard technique although with this picture you can't see too much chalkboard...or let's just say my chalkboard was very clean! LOL!
Again, I used the Simon Says Stamp January kit....3 cards made with it now...and lots of stuff left for many more cards and projects.  I love the stamp set that came with it including this beautifully scripted "You're Very Special" sentiment which embossed on black so nicely!
The papers are Lily Bee....I was just going to leave it all black and white and then decided to add just a teensy color....I secured the strip with brads and then just tucked the sentiment under it a bit.  It's a little quirky but then so am I, at times!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day.  Every day is Valentine's Day with my husband...we aren't into gift giving but he is so supportive of my paper crafting addiction and that is gift enough! :)

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I like the Doily background, your chalkboard look & the pretty swirls of the stamped sentiment.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Susan!!!! What a gorgeous card!!!! LOVE all those doilies!!!!!!!! :D Thank you for the lovely card!!!! (; Happy Valentine's Day, my friend!!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!