Sunday, February 10, 2013

More Valentine Fun!

Here are two more Valentine's cards made at Archiver's last week.  I made a whole bunch of Valentine cards this year and guess what?  I actually sent most of them off! LOL!!!

Here is the first:
That cute little Cupid image is an Art Impressions image...he looks so mischievous!  Reminds me of my 3 year old grandson, David, who most of the time is an angel but has a good dose of DEVIL in him, too! LOL!
I colored him in with some Copics and then used some Flower Soft for his little diaper.  The border punch was a Martha Stewart punch and some ribbon and glittery heart stickers popped up on some foam finished it off!
Here's a little closeup:

 And here is the second card:

This is Tina....isn't she hilarious!  I love these Art Impression Stamps...they are just so funny! Lots of fun to color in with Copics!
I paper pieced her dress and put some foam tape just under the "hem" of the dress but secured it up near her bosom so she wouldn't be showing too much cleavage!  This is a family friendly site, for goodness sakes!
I also added a few gems to her dress because a girl hanging from a balloon has gotta have a little bling!

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely!!! I'm so glad you'll stop by the blog on Wednesday for a fun reveal day! (:

    LOVE your Valentine's Day cards--SO cute and wicked fun!!!!! heheh (: LOVE all that glitter and all the traditional images!!! :D

    How have you been?! Hope all's well!!! Sending hugs your way!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that 2nd one, she's hilarious! Both of them will make great Valentine's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! How exciting!!!! CONGRATS on becoming a grandmother for the 3rd time!! And I couldn't agree more!!!!! You are super hip and YOUNG!!!! (; Hey, at least you'll have the privilege of saying "Being a grandmother never looked SO good!!" (; You'll make teenagers be jealous and wanting to be a grandmother already!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whimsy cards. Like the red bottoms on the Devilish Cupid. I've seen the stamps like Tina at Stamp Asylum store here.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Tina!! She's so much fun!! Your cards are amazing Susan. Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!