Sunday, August 24, 2014

Project Life, 2014: Week 5

I am doing a great job of getting myself all confused with what weeks I've for Project Life, what pictures I've already scrapped, etc.  And since I'm also working on a paper album for Wade's first year...well some of these pictures look (and ARE!) oh-so-familiar! 

This is a real lesson in cognitive ability.  I'm failing....LOL!

Anyway, here is Week 5:

Here is the left side:

I decided to use a freebie kit I found searching around the 'net...this one is by Allison Kimball.  It had some cute papers and these oh so fun hand drawn snowflakes.  Perfect for these snow pages!
Here is the right:
The top left journaling card was created with a Cindy Schneider layered card that took  a LOOONG time to make.  It consists of about 10 layers!  But I'm happy with the way it turned out!

And that's it for week 5!

On to week 5B! LOL...will explain that one in the next post!

Happy Crafting and Keep Creating!

2 comments:

  1. Snow much fun!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your pages so much!! You're making me want to get going on my own. And you're sort of making me want to try digi. BUT I HAVE TOO MANY SUPPLIES I HAVE TO USE!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!