Sunday, August 10, 2014

Project Life: Week 1

So I have been on a mini-roll.  More like a limp...getting some pages done.

Here is Week 1...or the first few days in January.  I'm doing a Sunday to Saturday format...these pages are from January 1-January 4.

Woohoo.

I like saying woohoo....it sounds exactly how I feel.  :)
True.

Here is the beginning....

The above will be the left side of my page...and down below will be the right side:
I do think I have very cute grandkids. 
:)
Anyway, it's been fun doing these and these didn't take as long as some others.  I used Traci Reed's January Pocket Pages kit.  I'm getting the hang of this digital scrapbooking again. 

3 weeks down....a zillion to go!

HAHA!!!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Perfect!!! You got it, girl!!! Btw, your QR code worked perfectly, although I'm using Graham's laptop with its little bitty screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu seem to be having fun Susan and such adorable pics of your grandkids

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!