Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Five Minute-er!

When I make a really fast card I feel like I'm cheating.  Plain and simple....it's just cheating! HAHA!  I feel like I should have to sweat over a card or a project a little more.  A quick card makes me feel like I'm taking the easy way out! LOL!

So...I surprised myself with this I used the June Simon Says Stamp Card Kit which came with these great Basic Grey tags which were perfect for cards (and I still have a ton left that will be great for Project Life!)!

Once again here is the June Kit...filled with all kinds of Basic Grey papers!


Here is the first card:

I used the little wood banners from Jillibean that came with the kit that are so cute!  Very simple and very fast.
And for once I'm ok with simple and fast!

I entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Simon Says,,,,Transport.

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Would need to be a Tandem Bike for me. I'm the Queen of fast & easy or Clean & Simple CAS cards.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card...and no one knows how long it took you to make it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Susan, quick and easy it may have been but it's still cute :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!