Saturday, June 8, 2013

Project Life: Week 21

Woohoooooo....getting back on track!  We spent the last week before this one on our favorite family vacation and it was great.  Came back...grandkids got sick, son got sick, I got sick....sure glad it didn't happen while we were at the beach! 

I was able to get my photos developed to get back on track with PL.  I have learned that I just need to stay current with this.  When I can't work on it and get behind it does get a bit overwhelming.  I can't imagine feeling like I am weeks and weeks behind.  I know me....I'd give up!

So here is week 21....all done with Simple Stories leftover stuff I had and some wood veneer pieces.  I did do some stamping with some Amy Tangerine and Hero Arts stamps....
but this was a pretty simple layout, I think.  Oh yeah, I did break out my Silhouette for the little card at the bottom....

Left side:

I bought these large wood flowers several years ago and still have quite a few left.  I needed SOMETHING for this card.  Does it have any significance or really GO WITH the them of this page?  Heck no.  I call this the eclectic thema! LOL!
I make up my rules as I go....LOL!


 I love the wood pieces and I love arrows.  Wooden arrows?  Perfection!


My week card was done with some (hide your eyes, Donna!) glittered Thickers.  (Note to readers....my good friend, Donna, hates glitter. I didn't know that and one year sent her several birthday cards full of glitter because I LOVE GLITTER!)


This is my Silhouette Cameo cut card with a design by Lori Whitlock.  The arrow was done with a Hero Arts stamp and cut out with the corresponding die.  No fussy cutting here!
I found this turqiose   turqoise blue label thingy in a stash and decided to use it.  And oh yeah....I am a great speller.  I know it's really turquoise.  :)


Slapping down these wood pieces is EASY, too!


And here is the right side:

Not much adorning there....

But isn't this cute little arrow the greatest?


Well, that's it for today!
Week 22 is going to be oh so easy as I have a ton of photos and will let my photos do the talking!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent pages, Susan! You used so many fun elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing the additions to your Project Life pages, the little wood pieces are darling and all the embellishments are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!