Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It Matters....

I love, love, love the new sets that Hero Arts came out with...very watercolorish, artsy....just love this look.  I had to have immediate gratification and couldn't wait for some of the sets to arrive in stores so I ordered some from the Hero Arts site.  But lo and behold....I was at Archiver's yesterday and they had a few of the news sets so I picked this one up called My Favorites:
 What a great set that will work well for Project Life, too!  I also used the Painted Circle stamp which I just LOVE! Here is a photo of this great stamp!

I got out some water color paper and played around a little bit.  Sometimes I spritzed with water....sometimes I didn't.  I used Stampin' Up inks for some of the stamping....
So without further ado here is my card:

 It was so much fun to be a bit messy with my stamping....that's what that watercolor look is all about, isn't it?  Just fun! 
This is a pretty flat card....I did pop up the image a bit on foam tape and backed with some Stampin' Up paper but this would be a pretty easily mailable card. 

It was fun and I loved the way the sentiment ended up.  I might have to make a few more of these for my artsy friends.

I'm entering this in the Hero Arts Stamp Your Story contest HERE.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Like the artsy look to it. Especially like the painted circle. The sentiments sem like a good fit for Project Life.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you like the Hero Arts stamp sets so much! I'd love this in digital format. You're right--these coordinate perfectly with PL, AND you can use them again and again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!