Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day!

I did make a few Father's Day cards with the June Simon Says Stamp Card kit of the month.  Great card kit and I still have tons of stuff left over!

The first card is a shirt shaped card that I did with a cut file from the Silhouette Online store.  It looks a tad lopsided here because it is partially open...the green piece in the back is actually the back of the card.  I used a couple of buttons and some printed papers that I inked.  The sentiment is from the June kit which I embossed with some copper embossing powder.  I added a couple of buttons and that was it.  A very fast and fun card!  Not terribly exciting I will admit but I think my father in law will enjoy it!

The second card I made for my son in law who is a wonderful daddy to my grand-kids.  Here it is:
I used a Paper Smooches border die for that cool border along the bottom.  The rest is all Simon Says Stamp!
Here it is with my big ol' finger in the way...holding it closed so you can better see the sentiment:
Best wishes for a fabulous day tomorrow for all the fathers in your lives!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Your Silhouette Cameo Cards are wonderful. Like the tie & tie tack. Like the border edge on th4e mustache card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, stopping by to let you know I've been busy waiting for my grandson to arrive. He is one day late UGH... Hope you are well.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!