Thursday, June 20, 2013

Project Life: Week 23

I am caught up!  After I went to the beach for a week I got a bit behind.  I was only 2 weeks behind but that became almost overwhelming.  I feel for people who are 6 or more weeks behind!  But if that's you.....just keep on plugging away!

This is a simple week layout....
It's a little bowed in the center because of all the zillions of pages below it! LOL!  My book is fat!


I made the "week" card with my Silhouette and punched some layered butterflies with an EK Success punch.
I just made a couple of little cards with paper and embellishments  I had....all scraps from A Walk in the Park by Echo Park.
I found a four leaf clover on a walk recently and stuck it in a laminating pouch and added it to my Project Life.  You can't have too much good luck, can you?
Here is the right side:

I used several templates from the Lily Pad to make the photo collages.  They can be a bit time consuming but certainly a great way to add more photos to your layouts!
...and it IS about the photos!
And just another little filler card done from some cardstock embellishments that came with the kit.

 Check out that photo on the very top right....my grandkids both got Hand, Foot, Mouth Virus (not to be confused with Hoof and Mouth Disease that animals get)....and passed it on to their uncle (my son) who was quite sick with it.  Those darned childhood diseases are so much worse on adults!  I got chicken pox at 23 years of age and was never so sick in all my life!  A five year old gave it to me and he was out for a day....I was out of work for 2 weeks! LOL!

That's it for today...

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration for keeping on keeping on, Susan! Don't you LOVE having a fat book? That means you've preserved a ton of memories to enjoy now and in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what gorgeous pages, I love how you used the silhoutte on your pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!