Sunday, June 2, 2013

More Fun with Paper Smooches!

I love the Paper Smooches line of stamps....they have also come out with some metal dies....gotta get my hands on some of those, too! :)

Here is another card I made with the Cyber Cafe stamp set.  This is not my design at all....total copy but it was so cute and fast that I quickly made up two.  I did use a Darice embossing folder to emboss the card base....added a little Papertrey Ink cardstock and then just stamped on some white Neenah with various brown and neutral colored inks.  FLAT!  Like I said....I seem to have a need to  bulk up my cards.  I always think if you want flat you should just buy a commercial card! LOL!  But I am getting to where I can actually put up with the flat card!  It does look sort of classy.  I guess there is hope for me yet!

Hope you are all having a fun Sunday!  Today is my granddaughter's second birthday.  I can't believe 2 years have gone by.  Before you will know it she and her older brother will have a younger brother or sister!  Wow! 

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun CAS card!!! And elegant, too!!! :D Wow, I've missed coming over here and checking out your work! Thank you SO much for always stopping by my blog and leaving your love!!! Be assured that you always put a smile on my face and your words are very comforting and uplifting!!!! Hope all's well with you!!! Going to go check out the rest of your projects!!! (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple these are and embellishment free. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!