Friday, June 28, 2013

With Sympathy

I was so happy with the Wedding Wishes card I made the other day which you can see HERE that I made another even simpler version for a sympathy card.

I used the Simon Says Stamp daisy die and Stampin' Up Pool Party Ink and paper.
I just inlaid the flower.
Uh....easy.  Almost embarrassing it's so easy.   I'm hanging my head in shame.  Not.  I love the simplicity of this.  They don't all have to be blinged, layered, ribboned, twined, SUSAN!
*sigh*....
 Here you see the inlay.  The nice thing about using the metal dies as opposed to a machine die cutter at times is that you get that nice rounded edges that only the obsessed notice.
I'm obsessed.  I admit it.

That's it for today!

I'm going to enter this in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes
A Muse Studio Challenge: Beautiful Blooms
The Craft Place Blog Challenge: FLOWERS

Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. I love that flower and that inlay will never get old, I love how it looks-so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inlaid flower is very versatile. Nice looking.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!