Friday, June 7, 2013

@Cup of Thanks

I've been so busy this week.  We spent last week on our family vacation at the beach which was oh so fabulous and since I've been back it's been run, run, run.  Little time for much of anything...in fact, my suitcase is still sitting on the floor of my bedroom and needs someone to unpack it!  Where is Rosie the Robot???  I need a maid! 
I did get all my pictures edited and processed for Project Life and that always takes me many, many hours!  I don't know why...but it does! 

But for today I am sharing this little ditty of a card made with the Paper Smooches Cyber Cafe' stamp set.  This is also a CASED design from something I saw at Archiver's.  I loved the stacked cups.  Too cute.  I used various inks again...some from Stampin' Up and some from Close to My Heart...Hero Arts....I do have a lot of inks and enjoy mixing them up!

The cups are so cute but what I love are the "spilled" coffee stains! Are they not the cutest?
Hoping to get my suitcase unpacked and get down into my craft room to work on a few different things!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love those coffee stains as well...maybe I need that set now just for those alone :-) Glad you had a good time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Susan. I too have been away for 5 weeks and having a major battle, between doing some much needed housework, battling to overcome a cold and crafting. But a little of each is keeping me happy. Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the sentiment the way the 'a' is an '@' If Rosie Robot shows up send her my way also.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cutie of a card! Yes, PL can take some time, for sure, but we must remind ourselves that it IS worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!