Monday, June 10, 2013

Project Life: Proposal

Since I had so many shots of the night that my son, Jeremy, proposed to his girlfriend, D'Ann I decided to do a full 2 page spread for my Project Life book.

One thing I've learned is that the more photos you use the less cute little filler cards you have to make.  It sure simplifies the process! LOL!

I did use templates from The Lily Pad to make several collages which helps in using more photos in a given "slot". 

I used leftover things I had from the Photo Freedom kit Today's Story by Alison Kreft.  I thought the theme and colors worked perfectly for these layouts.

Here's the left:

Sorry about the glare but I've gone back to just taking photos in the sleeve for the most part.  It just takes way too long to take the cards out and slide them back in!  Seriously!  And the more I take them in and out the more there is risk of damaging some of the elements.  Really. 

I did realize that my photo of the men in the middle is the same as one in the collage on the top left and just had the wrong photo printed.  I have a better one to put in so will change that out.  You probably didn't even notice.  LOL!

Here is the right side:


I made these lovebirds with a Lori Whitlock cut file from the Silhouette online store and cut it out with some charcoal grey Papertrey ink cardstock.  I cut it twice to give a bit of dimension.


I bought some black foam dimensionals a year or so ago and they worked perfectly for this so you don't see any white under it.

Cool, huh?

and that's it for today!

Happy Crafting!!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to figure out how to use those templates for more pictures too. I downloaded some last week and I also found a great app for all those phone pictures to use.

    Great layouts, Congrats to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew about PL when my guys became engaged. I would have been doing so much more scrapping, because I would have had the tools to do it. Great pages, Susan, pages that are sure to be cherished!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!