Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cards, Cards, Cards!

It is a beautiful day here in Georgia today....not too hot, sunny, blue sky.  What am I going to do?  I think I am going to hole myself up in my "studio" (I love the way that sounds but you could call it a basement craft room if you want) and scrapbook.  I have been making tons of cards that sit here and stare at me because I don't want to part with them....it's time to get back to some scrapbooking!

But for today...another card.  This is the 3rd one we made at Archiver's.

And of course, this card is made with more beloved Hero Arts products!  We cut the flower from two different sets (have I said what a fan I am of these Framelits???!):


We made a little flap with Kraft cardstock which was stamped with some white ink and that was adhered to the front of the regular A2 sized card.  Sort of a card on a card, you know?


...and stamped a little sentiment inside.  This is a great little sentiment set that I picked up at Archiver's...
We added just a touch of bling....a little button and some baker's twine and said "Voila!...Cute card!"

Now, I saved the best for last....my daughter and her family have been on a little vacation and they sent me this picture yesterday of my little granddaughter, Taylor, enjoying a view of the lake.  (Personally, I bet she was sitting there oblivious to the lake and eating the grass because that girl PUTS EVERYTHING IN THAT CUTE LITTLE MOUTH...but it is such a cute photo!)



Happy Summer Day and Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Our grandbabies are leading dual lives. *Everything* goes into Peter's mouth, too--his foot, my foot, the dog's foot (don't tell Blake),electrical cords, my purse straps, my iPhone, . . ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha your granddaughter looks like she is meditating!! Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how the flower petals pop off for a 3D look. Taylor looks content soaking up sunshine. My daughter was not one to put things in her mouth and we got rid of the pacifier day before she turned 1 yr old. I've seen kids put keys in their mouth when the mother gives them their keys. I did not do that and was the disciplinarian when it came to things like that.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little flap with the sentiment on the inside is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for entering our Kraft challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey

    I have some Blog Candy on my blog if you are interested!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!