Sunday, June 17, 2012

Family

I did this layout yesterday of a 4x6 photo of the best thing ever....FAMILY!  We don't often get together but I was lucky to have everyone around on my birthday which was also the day before I left for Spain!  What a great week that was!
I don't usually scrap 4x6 photos...1 on a page.  I just think they look lost and tend to get photos printed into larger sizes.  But I saw a layout in the latest issue of Scrapbooks ETC that inspired me to give it  a whirl. 
 I used all kinds of things on this layout....it's a really mish mash/hodge podge of stuff!
I used:
Dear Lizzy Papers
Hero Arts Stamps and Dies
Unity Stamps
Velum
Embossing ink
Embossing powder
Regular Dye Ink
A border punch
 border cut out on my Silhouette (the one on the right)
The banner cut with my silhouette
Purposefully messy stitching with the Beast
Gold Brads
Adhesives
Foam Tape

That's a lot of stuff if you ask me!

And why did I put a bicycle on the layout...well, I just thought it was so cute with the little printed Dear Lizzy paper....and it sort of gave me my "Triangle" if you know what I mean! :)

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!  We're getting to spend it with our son in law, daughter,  and the grandkids so it will be a good day for us!

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday Susan
    What a great layout, all the embellishments work great. Awesome family, so glad you could all get together like that. Great work.
    Hugs
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't visited your blog in a while (because I don't want to be reminded I have a blog). What a nice LO and beautiful family! Susan, you are blessed! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful family photo layout. Especially like the banner. Banners are popular. The bike image complements the bike image on the paper wonderfully. I'm a tandem bike person but you already knew that.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes, I know you are a tandem bike person because you never learned to ride a regular bike! I'm still mad at your dad for not teaching you! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, how I love this layout-looks so great!!! I need to do more layouts in my Project Life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!