Thursday, June 7, 2012

Father's Day is Nearly Here!

I lost my father shortly after I turned 20 but a day does not go by that I don't think of him.  Thankfully I still am around some awesome fathers.  My son in law, for example....he has stepped into the roll of fatherhood very nicely and is a wonderful daddy to his little ones.

Here is a simple card I made for him...he's an avid golfer...and I thought he would get a little bit of a kick out of this.





The inside says "You're an awesome DAD!" 
I used Echo Park This and That papers on a Paper Trey Ink card base with s piece of Paper Trey Ink ribbon.  You can't see it here but I used some Glossy Accents on the golf ball. 

And that was it.   Clean and Simple and FAST!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Love your card Susan, sorry for the loss of your dad so young... I know what you mean.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a 'hole in one' card. Like the background paper as well.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card, love the golf club and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!