Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hello to You!

Happy Thursday to you from Georgia!

Here is the last card made in my recent card class.
I used green cardstock as our base and then stamped it with some flower stamps randomly with green Hero Arts ink.  The flowers were stamped with the "hello" stamp on white paper with slightly different orangey ink colors and then die cut.  I added green satin ribbon for stems and I see the one on the left is slightly off center....sort of like nature in reality! LOL!  A tip for adhering really skinny ribbon....run it through you Xyron Sticker Maker (put through a few pieces at the same time to save on adhesive).  That works very well and easily.  I added a bit of bling to the center of the flowers because, as you know, a girl MUST have bling!
This stamp set used for the sentiment is an all around great one to have...and at about $6 retail...well, you just can't go wrong....!
I have entered this in the That Craft Place Challenge: It's All Green.  (Thanks to Melissa the Challenge Queen, for the heads up!)

That's it for today....off to a tennis match shortly.  I'm feeling all achey and painy....not a good sign! LOL!!!  My tennis partner is going to be so happy with me, I'm sure! (I can hear her now..."Susan, can you NOT keep the ball in the court???")  LOL!

But for now...maybe another cup of coffee will help....

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Like the ribbon stems. Not thought about putting ribbon thru Xyron. Thanks for sharing the tip. There's a challenge at That Craft Place It's all Green that your wonderful green card can be entered in.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and sunny card Susan. Love the colors, great creativity.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work and loving all the green
    thank you for joining us at
    That craft place
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!