Monday, April 25, 2011

Banner Card

Banners are quite the trendy thing in paper crafting these days...actually the trend has been going on for quite some time.  You can find paper with banners on it, embellishments and of course, some cute stamp sets out there!  I love this set by Hero Arts aptly named Friendly Flags.  It is a wonderful set of clear cling stamps with great quality which you would expect from Hero Arts. 
Friendly Flags Clear Stamps (Hero Arts)There are stamps for many occasions such as Hello, Thank You, Happy Birthday and more.  I like to take stamps like this and stamp them on printed paper and cut out the image.  That's exactly what I did here!  No intricate or tedious cutting...snip, snip, snip and I was done!  I knotted a piece of ribbon to use as a line to hold my flags and used my little Tim Hotlz tiny stapler to adhere them in sort of a windblown haphazard manner. 

Advantus Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Tiny Attacher, with 100 Tiny Staples I just love, love, love that stapler...if you don't have one...run, don't walk to your nearest store and grab one up...but only after you get your irock!  I used some leftover scraps from a Cosmo Cricket pad for this EASY PEASY but happy little birthday card.  And seriously???? It maybe took 5 minutes maximum to make it...and 4 minutes of my time was probably spent looking for my scissors!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful card, had not seen the banner cling stamps and will certainly look for them, bought the Tim Holtz stapler after taking class taught by Tim Holtz with a 50% off coupon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!