Friday, April 29, 2011

Living the Country Life

I'll admit it...I'm not really a country girl...I'm perfectly happy in the city...I love buildings, exhaust fumes and people!  But I do enjoy the out of doors and can enjoy the countryside for an afternoon or two...
I am also enjoying the series being posted at one of my favorite blogs, Creations With Christina. Christina has made 3 different cards this week with the Cricut Cartridge, Country Life including one made with her Gypsy.  I have yet to make 2 of the cards she has shown but I did make this cute little clotheline card tonight.  It is also from the Country Life cartridge and  has LOTS of pieces.  I think if I made it again I might make it large enough for a 5x7 card!  That way my pieces would be bigger, of course... There is nothing very fancy about this card although it did take a while to put together once the pieces were cut.  I added a little bling and used a sentiment from a Stampendous stamp set.  Not so Easy Peasy because the little "clothespins" were little INDEED and difficult to pick up and work with...but I love a challenge!  Sometimes with my scissors, tweezers, glue, and other assorted tools I feel like a surgeon!  I think I need a scrub nurse to hand me my instruments..."SCALPEL"...or maybe "GLUE STICK!"  Wouldn't that be great?! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute fun clothes line card. I'd choose country life but sure do like the city life for there being craft stores close by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!