Friday, April 22, 2011

Last Easter Card to Share

I also made a couple of these at Archiver's on Wednesday.


I used the Tim Holtz die for the beautiful rosette...you can see more about it here: Tim Holtz Rosette Die. I am really loving this die...and another thing I love is that I bought it and am actually using it (and more than once!).  I used coordinating papers from an 8.5 x 8.5 stack of a K&Company papers.  K&Company often has double sided papers and those work great for dimensional crafting!  I cut a few strips of paper and ruffled it to look like ribbon.  I used the Stampin' Up Word Punch to stamp the Paper Trey Ink Easter sentiment on and added a little bling to with my I-Rock.  What is an I-Rock?  I'll tell you about that tomorrow....it's one of my favorite tools!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!