Friday, April 8, 2011

A Little Mojo Has Returned...

Today was one of those days a card came together rather quickly for me!  Here's the finished product:

I used We R Memory Makers printed papers (all with an Easter theme), Coredinations cardstock and for the card base I used some plain old smooth white cardstock.  I stamped a couple of butterflies (Unity Stamps) on printed paper, cut them out and adhered them with foam tape so they'd stand up a bit and look like they are ready to fly off the paper!  The Happy Easter sentiment is a Close To My Heart stamp.I used some mini pompom trim I had picked up at Archiver's which I thought was oh-so-cute and reminds me of bunny tails!  The scalloped circles were punched with Fiskars punches. To add a little sparkle to the butterflies and the sentiment I used a Gelly Roll Glaze pen.  Too bad it doesn't show up well in the picture...
And that is it! Simple but cute, I think!

1 comment:

  1. You say it is SIMPLE. Your whole descritpion is GREEK to me but I do enjoy looking at the pretty pictures. When do we get to see your YuDu????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!