Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Creative Chaos


Christina from Creations with Christina has asked us to show our crafting spaces.

I love my Creative Chaos!
I use that term a lot...it's how I justify my big mess!  I am pretty lucky in that I have a huge room for my scrapbooking stuff in my basement.  I have lots of space...but don't you know...there is a direct correlation between how much space you have and how much stuff you acquire??!!  HAHA!  So I went from a 4 foot table with two Iris carts in my bedroom at my old house to  big room with a couple of 6 foot tables, a couple of 4 foot tables, more storage units, shelves, etc.....but it AIN'T PURDY!  I envy those of you who have nice, pretty and inspirational spaces....I know I could paint my walls but that just requires way too much effort!  Maybe some day... :)  And in my room there is a door to the outside...a door to a storage room ... a door to a closet and a door to the main part of the house....so there is a good bit of wall space used up by doors and windows....I just don't have much room for hanging pretty things.  But I love my room and I'm lucky to have it and thank my lucky starts that my DH supports the accumulation of even more stuff! :)....in fact Paper Trey Ink has will have their new stuff available tomorrow and I'm already drooling over what to buy! 
Oh...and this only shows about half my room...the other half has paper storage, my die cut machines, my ribbon stash, my sewing machine and more stuff that I absolutely NEEDED TO HAVE!
:)
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. You are very lucky to have such a big room to play in. It looks like you have it arranged "just so" andI love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ton of stuff that I just needed to have too! I'm trying so hard to be good with my purchasing until Friday when I go to the Scarpbook Convention that is. Your craft room is wonderful. Have a great evening.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your description--creative chaos! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!