Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cricut Challenge 8: B is for Boys (Lite)

Last night I worked on a companion page for the layout I posted yesterday (with the Boys Will be Boys cartridge).  I wasn't quite able to finish it but decided I'd share what I'd done anyway....I need to get a few photos developed to finish it off and add a few more embellishments, I think.
My grandson, David...is ALL boy....it amazes me that at 21 months he is all about cars, trucks, planes, tractors, "cottadoos"...anything that moves!  He has stuffed animals which he has little interest in...if it has wheels or moves he loves it. 
We got him this Little Tikes car for Christmas and he loves scooting around in it.  I had seen on the B is for Boys cartridge that there was the shape for that little car and I thought that would be adorable on a layout.  The Lite cartridges are available exclusively at Walmart (well, excluding places like eBay) and frankly I think they are sort of high priced at $39.99 a cartridge.   They generally have quite a few images but they don't have very many feature keys.  Still...I couldn't resist buying a few! Of course...
So here is my partially finished layout... I am still going to add a few things to bring it up to snuff!
Again I used Echo Park papers and American Crafts, Bazzill and Coredinations cardstock.
And here are a few pictures of David in his little car...

David calls cars "Car-Car".  I love his language!  




5 comments:

  1. This is just too "cute,cute'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos of David in the Little Tykes Car. I know what you went thru to get this Little Tykes Car completed when parts were missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and of course cute pictures of that adorable boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!