Friday, June 10, 2011

Expression Comes in Different Forms

I've already talked about how I love all kinds of expression here on the "Avenue"...I love art through paper...I love art through fiber....and I love art through photography.
Here are a couple of photos I took today of my little princess...our adorable baby girl who is now 8 days old.

I crocheted the cocoon for her and I think she looks so cute in it.  Here's another one:
And another....
And lastly...I call this one..."Diva in Training"!



3 comments:

  1. Just precious. I love the cocoon... Don't you just love being a grandma?
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious & cuddly looking. These photos look as good as ones done in a photo studio. You did a great job!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these are the sweetest picture. I love them.
    Thank you for the comment on my punches. I love yours too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!