Friday, June 17, 2011

Heading Back to Reality...

Today I will be heading home after 2 weeks here at my daughter's helping her following the birth of my second grandchild.  We have had a wonderful 2 weeks and I'll miss being here!  I am looking forward to getting back into my craft room, though...and getting myself covered up with paper and adhesive!

I went to Micheal's the other night as I said...I had some time to kill...wasn't really looking for anything in particular but I love looking for the clearance items.  It's sort of like a little scavenger hunt because I just walk up and down the aisles looking for the clearance tags.  I did find a few good buys, I think....

Here are the things I bought:


1. 6 rolls of ribbon at $1.50 a roll.
2. 2 Jolee's Hotfix Swaroski Crystals which I can use with my Irock at $3.50 a box (they are usually $4.99 a box)
3. 3 Pack of Paint Dabbers at $4.99 (I used my 50% off coupon on this item)
4. A 2" Recollections Border punch on cleanance for $5.99
5. An EK Success Heavy Duty Corner Rounder punch also on clearance for $5.99.  I do have other corner rounder punches (like a Corner Chomper) but I love the way these EK Success punches fit in my hand and are smaller yet sturdy enough to cut through chipboard)

Can't wait to get these things home, opened and slapped on some paper! :)

And here is a photo I took yesterday of my beautiful daughter, handsome son in law and gorgeous grandchildren:





4 comments:

  1. Awwe, I'm happy, sad for you... I hope the family is not to far away tho...
    Great finds at Michaels. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Judy. Did not know one could be happy & sad at same time and that is what I am for you. Happy for your 2 wks, getting back to reality with crafting & otherwise and you will be spending time with them again soon. Sad that you're leaving because the pkg I mailed will be dressing up that new granddaughter of yours soon. Great finds at Michaels. Love finding the clearance bargains. I have those same Paint Dabbers colors.

    Wonderful family photo.

    Thanks for telling me about CWC tip video on mounting PTI stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely family photo. You must be so proud. Hope they are not too far away. Enjoy playing with all your new "goodies"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful pictures you have!
    I was wondering what you use those paint dabbers for? Or will I find out in other posts? Ok onward I go :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!