I went to Micheal's the other night as I said...I had some time to kill...wasn't really looking for anything in particular but I love looking for the clearance items. It's sort of like a little scavenger hunt because I just walk up and down the aisles looking for the clearance tags. I did find a few good buys, I think....
Here are the things I bought:
1. 6 rolls of ribbon at $1.50 a roll.
2. 2 Jolee's Hotfix Swaroski Crystals which I can use with my Irock at $3.50 a box (they are usually $4.99 a box)
3. 3 Pack of Paint Dabbers at $4.99 (I used my 50% off coupon on this item)
4. A 2" Recollections Border punch on cleanance for $5.99
5. An EK Success Heavy Duty Corner Rounder punch also on clearance for $5.99. I do have other corner rounder punches (like a Corner Chomper) but I love the way these EK Success punches fit in my hand and are smaller yet sturdy enough to cut through chipboard)
Can't wait to get these things home, opened and slapped on some paper! :)
And here is a photo I took yesterday of my beautiful daughter, handsome son in law and gorgeous grandchildren: