Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You've Come a Long Way, Baby!

I'm still at my daughter's helping out after the birth of NBG (new baby girl)!  We are all amazed how content she is...AG (Adorable Grandson) who is now nearly 21 months was one of those babies who was never content...he always had to be walked!  You couldn't sit down...you had to walk him! LOL!  Amazing how siblings can be so different.  Of course, we realize NBG is only 6 days old and may just be tricking us!

I came across this card I made early in 2010 for a friend.  I cannot for the life of me figure out which cartridge the word art and card cut came from!  I've tried the My Cut Search the fabulous search engine for Cricut cuts but the word "Thanks" gives me 47 images...and none are the cut shown in the card below.  Oh well...So, if anyone knows which cartridge this came from...let me know...I might like to use it again! :)

When I made this card I was just so pleased with it...loved the Close to My Heart papers...love the colors, etc.  I put a couple of naiheads on it...and was pleased as punch with this card.  Now I look at it and think "You've Come a Long Way, Baby!" because I would certainly add MORE to it if I were creating it now.  LOL...Cricut has come a long way, too...and the cuts now are more intricate and detailed...Have I told you how I love LAYERS???!

Anyway, here is the card and the envelope made with my Cricut, too!


I am actually truly going to my house today...won't be bringing all my scrapbooking things up here to my daughter's but hopefully will bring a few projects to work on! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours you used for this Susan, different and creative
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate the time it took you to leave me a note and I will enjoy reading it. Happy Crafting!